This year we are camping in Mpumalanga!!!
For those who will need transport a bus will be organized please note (send Xoliswa 0741309981 or Brenda 0760205251/0716719261 an sms with the following note “Tshepo Mopedi Bus Senior” or “Fikile Mbata Bus Junior”.
Camp fee: R 1780
Venue: Ebenezer Camp - used to be called SonValley.
Date: 20 December 2013 - 2 January 2014
Camp Capacity: 180 – 200 pupils
All cellphones, iPads, iPods, tablets, cameras etc. – must be registered with XoliswaM and BrendaN
Pocket money may be registered with Patrick Mohlobodi (0813029595)
Camp will start in the evening. Supper will not be served. You will have to use your provision before it is spoilt.
Please BRING the Following:
- Hymnal and Bible
- Note book and pens
- Cutlery (bowl, place, spoon, cup, glass etc.) preferably plastic
- Traditional wear
- Hat/cap to protect you from the sun, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Enough food just for the journey (please don’t pack food for the duration of the camp, food will be served at regular intervals)
Please Note: foods that are left in the children’s dorms rot, we humbly request that they don’t bring extra food.
- Enough clothes for 11 days should be packed
- Toiletries(i.e. toothpaste, soap, toothbrush etc.)
- Warm Jacket
- Gym gear (for exercise in the morning)
- Sleeping gear (blanket, pillow and sheet etc.)